Sorry I have no before pics but here is an after.
It is really quite different, I even moved the tv
It is really quite different, I even moved the tv
We have had these same ugly living room pillows for years
I thought it was time to spice things up a bit so I got some fun fabric to recover them
I hope they turn out the way I have envisioned.
Next project: my room.
***Dont forget to enter the Summer Giveaway to win your very own beaded necklace! Giveaway ends tomorrow night


You're blessed that you don't have this crazy urge more often:) I think I move furniture every couple weeks. Maybe it's early nesting. It probably helps the waiting time to go faster too. I think it looks nice. I think "spring cleaning" is healthy all year round. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks nice! I love rearranging furniture. Our house is so tiny it's hard to find new ways that fit, though. Please post pics of the pillows once they've been recovered! I like the fabric.
ReplyDeleteI like the new arrangement. . .I like that the couches are closer for better conversation =) I just need to come visit now =)
ReplyDeleteLooks very nice for some coffee time when we visit in Aug, I'll take mine with coconut creamer please. We're sending in our IRS paperwork for the adoption credit tomorrow and they said we should hear back in 2-3 months.
ReplyDeleteooooh I like it :)!! I like the fabric!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy doing little changes around the house, too! My newest is just changing the "scent"...it's the little things these days!! I got your shirt up on my blog. (had several orders so far and I'll draw the winners at the end of the month. thanks, again!)
ReplyDelete