Photobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

{Memorial Weekend}

*I figure I should hurry up and put these camping pics up from last weekend so my family that lives afar will stop asking...ha! and before they are a month old. AND this is probably way to many pics but whatever.


My brothers birthday just so happen to land on our camping weekend 
so we had a good ol' fashion birthday party 
complete with pin the tail on the donkey and a piƱata!!!!


let the camp site transformation begin. . . 

pin the tale on the donkey

We all played the games.  

From the OLD

to the very young






We also did a little fishing
and dirt digging





 Fun times were had by all.

This last weekend we took part in our first airport homecoming of not 1 but 2 families.  I will post on that later:)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Millie with the big stick and her curly hair:) Love most of the pics, cause it looked like you had a great time. Any news on your paperwork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics and I wish we could have been there. . .well maybe next year you can do the 24 hr race with us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry we missed it too and I'll stop complaining now the pics are up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a brave momma...we haven't camped as a family since the girls arrived. I keep wishing my husband and sons well as they do, but not ready to join in...maybe this summer.

    Love the pics of Millie just hanging out by the camp, paci and all!! She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!!! I got your sweet email! I will let CG look at the fabric choices and choose one. She will probably need a size 7/8!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...