This was my first ever mud run and it was soooooo much fun!!! The theme was dress as your favorite super hero!! It was so fun to see everybodys outfits. The course was a 5k, mostly trails and very hilly. It had obstacles spread through out. Most of them were very easy but the last 3 were mud, waist high water and more mud.
There were tons of crazy costumes
but here are 2 of my favorites
I made shirts for all of us to get muddy. We are (from Lto R) SuperNan, SuperMOM, SuperDAD, SuperWoman, and SuperMan
**My mom and I were just going to where tank tops and then it started raining, thus the crazy undershirts.
Here is my studly brother and his wife being super human
My mom and my nephew rockin the mud teaser at the very beginning of the run
At the very end they had a small mud crawl that we got a bit dirty and then a waist deep water walk and then you run farther and you start thinking your almost done and then you come to this......
Paul and I are on the left
He lost his shoes and was trying to dig them out
I was really trying not to slip and fall, it was SOOOO slippery getting out of that pit.
My bro and his wife.... so muddy!!!
My bro and his wife.... so muddy!!!
I am already getting ready for the next 8k mud run on July 4th!!!














What fun pictures...wish we were close enough to do a mud run together. (I could use a get away! :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!!! It looks like ya'll a blast!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat way to spend some time w/ your family! I love that your mom is always right along with you guys. She seems so great! I love your fun posts - you motivate me to round up our little family and get out and have some fun too!
ReplyDeleteAre you finishing up the school year still? We are, and SO happy to welcome the summer sun! :)
Blessings to you Abby!
Candace
What a GREAT RACE!!!! How FUN!!!! Even better to share it with your fam! I agree with Candace ~ your mom ROCKS!!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And to do that with family.... wow!
ReplyDelete