Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

My Week in Review

Filled With Praise


{High}
Getting together with cousins for some fun crazy times!!!


{Low}
Learning that our agencies wait time has moved back up to 6-12 mo for a referral.



{Lesson Learned}
 He has all the timing and details in His hands and it will ALL work out for His glory!!!  I am just Praising God for this peace that He has filled me with!!



Happy First Day of April!!!


8 comments:

  1. Love the cousins picture. I have a lot of cousins and such great memories from being with them growing up.

    I love your positive perspective on the wait and I too am so thankful for the peace that only he can provide in all situations.

    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe this is that answer to the prayer about the mission trip you were speaking of. Pretty cool how God works. We'll just wait and see with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for that news....waiting is SO SO SO hard...but it teaches you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the cousins picture :)! I will be here for you during this wait! I can't WAIT to see who god has for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I praise Him with you for that peace! Can't wait to follow along and see everything unfold for your family! :) Many blessings to you today, Abby!!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome to have all the cousins together like that! Wish we lived closer to our families for more moments such as that! Girl, I don't think I really realized just how HARD this waiting would be!!!!! But we have EACHOTHER to wait with, pray with, and encourage one another to keep our eyes on God more than on the child we so ache to hold and welcome into our family! I'm praying for you and your family!

    Lord, will you continue to give them peace. YOUR peace. And may you allow them to look into their child's face very VERY SOON!!!!! Keep moving on their behalf. On all of your children's behalf! And we will continue to help one another to keep trusting in and leaning on YOU! AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cousins are great!!!

    Waiting... what can I say? Praying for all the families in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh sorry to hear your wait time was pushed back, but praising the Lord for giving you peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...