This last weekend was the Created for Care womens retreat that was for moms who have a heart for God and orphans. I was not able to attend but it sounds like it was one AMAZING weekend!! Praying next year I will be able to go.
But I have been keeping extremely busy with the normal Mom stuff plus some shirt making fun.
Here are the shirts that went out last week.
Sandra wanted matching "LOVE" shirts for her daughter and her
Amy wanted name shirts for her 2 girls
and a "4" shirt for her sons b-day
Emelie wanted a "LOVE" shirt for her Court date
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to those of you who ordered shirts. I LOVE making them!!!
So I have a few questions for you all, whether you ordered from me, someone else, are an avid shopper or just have something to say. Any input would be awesome. I am so new at this and I feel like I am just trying to get things figured out.
1. Would it be easier to view from somewhere else, like an etsy store or FB page??
2. Would it be easier to order from an Etsy store or FB page??
I am not very familiar with how etsy works but any input would be oh so helpful!!!
Hope you all have a very wonderful Tuesday!!!



Thank you for the shirts. They turned out so cute. I can't wait to give them to the girls in their Easter baskets.
ReplyDeleteWe did orders for our ornaments on Et sy and the blog when we were fundraising. The blog got a lot more orders and it gave us a larger profit because on Et sy you have to pay fees for each order placed. Just our experience. Hope that helps.
Blessings,
Amy
I was wondering the very same thing about Etsy so I am glad you posed the question, and I am excited to hear the responses too.
ReplyDeleteSo glad we can chat while we wait together :) Monday mornings are a much brighter spot in my week because of my time with you!!!
Deanna
http://joeanddeanna.blogspot.com/
Abby,
ReplyDeleteI love your shirts!! I can't wait to get mine! I think the ties ones are so cute! I haven't done to may purchases on etsy but I would definitely put it on Facebook!
Your pictures of your stuff on this post look great!
These look great! =) Good job Abby!
ReplyDeleteI've had a lot of issues with people ordering from my blog so I would SUGGEST etsy...but who am I to speak I STILL haven't done the switch :P
I hope that you get to come to the retreat next year! We missed you! And I LOVE the shirts...so cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I would have seen these before I was leaving :)!! I looove them! Leaving today! ahhh :). I will check back in with you when I get back. You are sooo talented! Love them!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter and I loved our t-shirts too! We wore them together to our Superbowl Sunday party! I don't shop Etsy much so not sure I'd have found you there.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the shirts!