Ok so a little bit of info you might need to help me come up with a name.
*God has really been laying on my heart the idea of starting a non-profit organization to help adopting families. So IF this does turn into something crazy I kind of want the name to fit that too!! I don't know these are just all of the crazy thoughts running through my head.
*We chose the name Malachi for our son. We have liked the name for a couple of years now, actually we were going to name little Millie Malachi until we found out she was a girl. So I am not really sure if I want his name in the title or not.
* One of the verses that really spoke to my husband and I during this process is
Malachi 3:8-10 but specifically the part that says
""Test me in this",says the Lord God almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."
So I am thinking of maybe pulling something out of that verse.
I posted about finding a name on FB and some super awesome ladies gave me tons of ideas. They are ALL really great ideas but none of them jump out at me like, "THAT'S IT" so I am calling on all my bloggy friends...HELP
So here are the ones that were thought up:
~Hope
~ Tees for a Treasure
~ Sweet Tees of Love
~ Won't Break Your Back T-shirt Co.
~T-Shirts for Your Cause
~The Love Line
~LOVE MY ANGEL TEE'S
~eh-my-ay (mama)
~MY ANGEL LOVE TEE'S
~"Sewhope" or "Sew Hope"
~Mission to Malach Tees
~ Malachi's Mission Tee
~Malachi and Me Tees
~MNM Tees" which stands for " Malachi -n-More Tees"
~The Gospel According to Malachi
~Aberash Tees (aberash means giving off light)
~Taonga Tees (we are thankful)
~needs for stiches or stiches for needs
~AdopTees!
As in- We R "AdopTees!"
So on FB I said I would make a shirt of your choice if I use the name you suggested. I am making that offer open to all of you too!! So here is the giveaway details...All you have to do is leave a comment with as many name ideas as you want.
Any and All suggestions are soooo appreciated!!! Hope this post isn't to off the wall random and crazy. Praying that God will bring the perfect name to somebody's mind.

What about something along the lines of "Blessings Overflow?" It was the first thought that popped into my crazy little brain tonight.. hahaha!
ReplyDeleteSeeing that my first suggestion on Facebook didn't make the cut...I am trying again..later!! I'm still thinking on it.
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything creative for you but I sure think "AdopTees" is cute!!
ReplyDeleteI like it! I'll have to think on it and get back to you.
ReplyDeleteStitch of Hope
ReplyDeleteStitch of Joy
Stitch for Malachi
Minus One Stitch
"Orphan Rescue Team"
ReplyDelete(Helping the orphans one Family at a Time.)
"Operation Adoption"
"Offering Hope T-shirt Co."
"Chosen"
"Wanted" (more children to love)
"Helping Hands T-shirt Co."
"Second Chances T-shirt Co." (offering hope for a better life)
"RELIEF - Psalm 146:9" (We've got your back covered for you could be a slogan for the company. Kinda corny, but it could work.
"Floodgates" is kinda catchy.
I like a lot of the ones that you have up already, especially
-Taonga Tees
-MNM Tees
That's all I've been able to think of. Have a great day tomorrow!
Okay, so I do not claim to be creative, but I will throw out there what comes to my head.........
ReplyDeleteHeaven's Hands
A Stitch from Heaven or
A Stitch of Heaven
Heaven's Overflow Tees
A Work of God (like a work of art)
Love Sewn Here
Heaven's Outreach
Abundant Blessings Tees or
Abundant Blessings T-shirt Co.
Adoption Love
Forever Love
Forever Family Tees
Guess that ends my list of ideas. Have FUN picking out a name! I love seeing what God is doing in your heart and with your talent! :D