Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Giveaway WINNER {but still nameless}

So I thought I knew for sure what name I was going to pick and then I went back and was looking all the suggestions back over and I seriously could NOT pick a name.  They are all great.  I am going to have to do some more praying. 


So without further delay I put everybody who suggested a name from both blogger and FB in the bowl



I had my special assistant draw the name


 And the winner is......


Miss Melanie

Please email me at onechildonefamily(at)gmail (dot)com
and let me know what you want

Again I really can't say it enough... THANK YOU for all the suggestions.  I really will pick one, I promise:)

Now it's time to get out and enjoy this beautiful (cold) day!!!

0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...