Photobucket

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Made to LOVE!!

We went and saw Toby Mac last night.  It was so much fun!!  They are so entertaining and fun to watch yet they speak the Gospel loud and clear which I LOVE!!!!

waiting for Toby Mac

some of my favorite people


One of my favorite songs he sings is
"Made to Love"
I LOVE the lyrics

I was made to love You

I was made to find You

I was made just for You

Made to adore You

I was made to love

And be loved by You

You were here before me

You were waiting on me

And You said You'd keep me

Never would You leave me I was made to love

and be loved by You



It was such a fun night!
 It made me think about my baby I have never met and how much I love him already and how much more our heavenly Father LOVES US!!!
Sometimes it completely blows my mind.



"We LOVE because HE first LOVED us!!!"
1John 4:19

3 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Love Toby Mac...sounds like that was a great concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Looks like you got right up front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Toby Mac!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...