Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

EXCITING!!!!

Our Dossier is on its way to
E-T-H-I-O-P-I-A!!!!

11 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! Way to go! What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So excited for ya'll! We found out this week that our dossier has been authenticated and is in Ethiopia! So great to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Praying the rest goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog via Amy's at Filled with Praise and wanted to encourage you with a comment and a donation. We're all on this journey together and it is so exciting to see what God is doing. God bless you!
    Rory Cookman
    Portland, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah congrats...I just saw you featured on Filled with Praise...so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it GREAT knowing that EVERY single day really COUNTS from here on out!?!? Enjoy the weightless feeling of no paperwork! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...