Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

After Christmas Sale and a HUGE blessing

This is Millie's second year of not having a stocking ...(.not like she really cares at this age) so I figured it was time to get her one.  I searched the internet to find the perfect stocking and I found the cutest one on SUPER sale.  It doesn't really go with the other kids, but that's OK.  And while I was getting hers (and because it was SOOOO cheap) I decided to get one for her brother too!!!




The HUGE Blessing - Our car has been leaking water on the inside and the check engine light has been on.  We took it to the dealership (my husband deals with them a lot with his own work so he knows the owner fairly well) just to get the leaking water thing fixed because it stinks and with the amount of rain we get in WA it's not good to have a leaky anything.  So they fixed the leak, no biggy.....  Then THEY-the dealership, decided to fix the check engine light problem without asking us if we wanted it done....  the parts alone for the problem were $500 that is not even with all the labor they put into it.  SO with parts and labor it would have been at least  $1000!!!  When they called my husband they felt so bad about NOT calling him first to ask if we wanted them to fix it they said don't worry about paying!!!  SO CRAZY!!!  This is totally a God thing... because really, who does that??  fixes your car with out knowing if you have paid or are going to pay?!?!?!  Thank you Jesus!!  He knows our needs and is SOOO faithful to provide.

11 comments:

  1. Yes, God is awesome and loves you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Yay! God is so good to us :) Praising Him tonight with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stockings! Looking for new ones too.

    Amazing car miracle... wow!!! He does provide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! That is amazing!! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! I love to see God do this kind of a thing! It's an amazing testimony of how God is looking out for you and is great for increasing your faith:). It's great for the kids to see this too, helps them to trust God when they're out on their own someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And why do we ever doubt Him?? He is so gracious to prove HImself faithful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME!!! I LOVE stories where God shows up BIG! Especially when it is such a surprise!

    P.S.....I happen to think your stockings ROCK (PB supplied us our stockings one year as well, and this year I got TWO more......without even thinking, "hmmmmmm, one or two?"......I got two without hesitation! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOO AMAZING!! YAHOOO! Praise the Lord! ♥ God is goooood all the time. Glad your car is fixed and you are back on the road.

    P.S. TOTALLY LOVE the stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stockings!!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...