Photobucket

Friday, November 26, 2010

Letter of Love {from my niece} A MUST read

I received the cutest letter today from my 4 yr old(yes I said 4, can you believe how good she is writing at 4) niece today.  They live in Japan so we hardly ever see them but they are moving here in January..YAY!!  I can't wait. Anyway here is the letter......
{Tita means Aunt in Tagalog}
This sweet letter brought tears to my eyes.  My niece is so sweet and kind hearted and wanting to help bring her sweet baby cousin home.

This is me and her 2yrs ago in HI
She is such a doll.

4 comments:

  1. That brought tears... how sweet and tender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I've never even met Drew's girls yet! how nuts is that....forward the message along that next time he's in town we should do some kind of McGill/Busic and co. reunion! Also I just wanted to say that Ava's Tree hugging pose brought tears to my eyes! that's my girl lovin on nature!
    MEg

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me smile!! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...