This is my first giveaway EVER and I am so excited.
Do you all remember me telling you about my friend Kendall who made the girls hairclips and headbands for our dossier pics?? If you don't you can look at the pics HERE.
She makes the CUTEST headbands for little girls.
I will be giving ONE of these gorgeous
headbands away.
If you want to see what they look like on a child go HERE. I would have had my girls model them but I didn't want them to some how ruin them:)
Headband #1
Headband #2

Headband #3

Headband #4

Aren't they just so adorable?? I love them ALL.
headbands away.
If you want to see what they look like on a child go HERE. I would have had my girls model them but I didn't want them to some how ruin them:)
Headband #1
Headband #2
Headband #3
Headband #4
Aren't they just so adorable?? I love them ALL.
Okay, so here are the 3 ways to enter the gorgeous Headband giveaway:
#1. Leave a comment letting me know what headband is your favorite
#2. Join as a follower of Life as I know it and leave me a comment that you are a new follower, or leave a comment that you are already following our blog!
#3.Post about this giveaway on your blog or on facebook and leave me a comment letting me know!
So there it is, easy as 1,2,3!!
You have 3 ways to enter and each one gets your name entered in the giveaway. The contest will end Monday November 15th at midnight,PST.
* I will pick a winner on Tuesday
#1. Leave a comment letting me know what headband is your favorite
#2. Join as a follower of Life as I know it and leave me a comment that you are a new follower, or leave a comment that you are already following our blog!
#3.Post about this giveaway on your blog or on facebook and leave me a comment letting me know!
So there it is, easy as 1,2,3!!
You have 3 ways to enter and each one gets your name entered in the giveaway. The contest will end Monday November 15th at midnight,PST.
* I will pick a winner on Tuesday


I visited her site and I love them all. So many cute ones. I would love to win one of these for my girls. I think #2 is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
I follow your blog :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
Hello! How fun...!
ReplyDeleteLovin' #3... everything is pink in my house- that would fit right in!
Follow your blog....
ReplyDeletekelli
I really like the purple one!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog too! Love all the updates:)))
ReplyDeleteLove them all, but my favorite is number #3, the PINK one! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a faithful blog follower!!
ReplyDeleteI am going to post about it tomorrow with "Showin' Some Love Saturday"!! :)
ReplyDeleteAbby - these are ALL adorable. I think #2 is my favorite because it could go with a lot of outfits.
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow your blog. So fun to have a give away!
ReplyDeleteI also visited her site. They are all adorable. Makes me even more excited to get our little girl home from Ethiopia:) I like #3.
ReplyDeleteHey Abby--I am a follower of your blog and #3 is my favorite headband=2 entries!! (Thank you for all your fun guesses on our blog--check in tonight to see if you were right!) This is a very fun giveaway. We all could use some fun games and giveaways to help pass the "wait"!
ReplyDeleteI love the third headband! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on my blog! (i edited my last post & added a thing about your giveaway at the bottom!)
ReplyDeletelove these headbands..and yes, i love them all...they'd all look fab on LL :) too cute, kj
ReplyDeleteWe just got back from China with our daugther (adoptee number 2.... son from Guatemala) and I found out about your blog from Alison! The headbands are incredible! We can't wait for Maran's hair to continue to grow out so we can have her sport some cute stuff like this! Believe it or not before you know it you will have your child in your arms! Patience pays off! Hugs --- Ann
ReplyDeleteI like headband #4, I have lots of prego friends :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower..
ReplyDeleteI love number #2!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower:)
ReplyDelete