It has been a long standing tradition in our family (since I was a kid) to cut down our tree at the local Christmas tree farm. This year was no different. We loaded everybody up in the truck and headed over to find our perfect tree.
the kids always like to do a quick rabbit petting before tree hunting
The girls were ready to pull the wagons.
We got a tree for my mom too since she had to work.
First cut: Nanny's tree
Ava being very helpful
Two trees cut= a succesful day
Later on that night we went to a Christmas parade downtown
waiting for it to start
waiving at santa
When we got home from the parade we decorated the tree. Millie was very helpful
Love my Ordinary Hero Tee
*I could not for the life of me get this pic moved back up to the top
Millie was waving at everybody
Happy Monday


Ah! i saw you wearing the hat i made!!!! I'm going to have to start working on ones for your boys and girls Too
ReplyDeleteMeg
Ooweeeee! TWO trees! I bet your house smells SOOOOO GOOOD! I ♥ that smell! We tried that one year and I swear that tree kicked our boooties! ha! :)...bought some yummy pine scent candles this year instead! :) hee hee! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing fabulous! LOVE YOUR BLOG! LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! :)
How fun!! Can't wait to hit our local tree farm this week and get our tree! Adorable pictures of all your kiddos!
ReplyDeleteLove cutting down the trees! (cut our down yesterday)....
ReplyDeleteSweet pictures.