Photobucket

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Good, The Bad and the Oh So Cute!!!

A friend of ours offered to take our family pics for our dossier.  They turned out great!! 
 I am so excited to have new family pics.
So here they are....
The Good






The Bad





and The Oh So Cute







I am so happy with the way the pics came out!!
My very talented friend Kendall made the girls super cute
head bands and clips.  I just LOVE them!!! 
And a BIG Thank You to Lynn for taking the pics.

2 comments:

  1. OH Abby!!! Those are SOOO cute (yes even the "bad" ones =)!!!!! And I love to see someone else putting their main in purple. (Or EGGPLANT for the men ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These photos turned out so great! Thanks for featuring Penny Pie Designs stuff!
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...