Photobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

Time

Time is a funny thing.  I have been thinking a lot about it lately.  Maybe because I find myself running out of it.  I try to spend my time wisely and invest it in things that matter the most.  Because before I know it I will be old (Lord willing) and looking back at my life I don't want to have any.... "I wish I would have done that" or "tried that" or "said that" or "not said that".  You can't rewind time, you can't buy time no matter how much money you have or who you are.  Life is to short to spend the time your given recklessly.  I don't like wasted time and I must say I am never bored, sometimes I wish I was!!  So I guess what I am saying is spend your time well because when it's gone, it's gone.

0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...