Photobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Years Resolution

After I had Millie, one of my goals was to start training for the Whidbey Island Half Marathon (which is in April), but after I had her I soon realized that would not be possible due to lack of time to train.  I have now changed my goal.  So my official New Years Resolution is to do at least one 5k a month.  So here are the first two.
January- Nookachamps 5k

February-Two for the Road 5k

I am excited for the rest of the year.  I really enjoy getting out and doing short runs with my favorite running partner, my Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Maybe I'll see you guys there!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Abby! I'm not a fan of running, but it always feels good afterwards! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...