Photobucket

Monday, January 5, 2009

Post Christmas Depression

I have always wanted to have a "blog" but I am not much of a writer so here goes nothing!!!

I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.. I had such a great time when all the family was here...It was sad to see everybody leave especially not knowing when we are going to see any of them again. I have no energy to do anything, and on top of that my knee is killing me. I really want to go to the gym and workout but I don't know if that is going to be possible.

We are going to Miami Jan 14-18, I am hoping to be re-energized. And I am totally ready to see some sun, and be warm.

0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...